The EENA team is already preparing the next EENA Conference, which will take place on 19-21 April in Ljubljana. A benefit of being an EENA member is the opportunity to be part of the programme and share expertise on a specific topic, be it in a presentation or as panellist in a debate. For the EENA Conference 2023, we are looking for speakers on the following topics:
- ‘Satellite-based solutions for emergency service’
- ‘Crowd Management: how to avoid a debacle?’
- ‘Interactive Voice Response (IVR): does it work for PSAPs?’
- ‘Diversification of Public Warning channels’
- ‘Hiring call-takers’
- ‘Conveyance of emergency communications to PSAPs via Third Party Service Providers (TPSPs)’
- ‘Is the cloud THE solution for cybersecurity in PSAPs?’
- ‘Electric Vehicles: new challenges for emergency services, and new opportunities’
- ‘Sorry companies, we made our own software’
- ‘Defining call-takers question tree’
- ‘AED Mapping’
Please note that:
- Presentations are only open to EENA members.
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be considered.
- For companies, there is a speaking fee.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like across the above categories.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted by EENA, by 2nd December at the latest.
For more information on each category, and to submit your abstract via the button below by 14 October.