Ul. Iva Dulčića 34, 20000 Dubrovnik, CROATIA
All you need to know…
The EENA Conference 2019 will take place in the Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel, a trendy and prestigious 4-star hotel complex located 20km away from Dubrovnik airport.
Surrounded by paradisiacal beaches and pine trees, the hotel is located on the lush Babin kuk peninsula and is the perfect place to stay for sun and ocean lovers.
The hotel offers modern and comfortable rooms and suites, the largest conference facilities in the area, a gourmet restaurant and a wine bar terrace with panoramic views of the Elaphiti Islands. You can also relax and find your inner peace in the wellness centre and in the different sports facilities.
Dubrovnik’s Old Town can be easily reach by local bus connections. The no. 6 bus passes every 10 mins to take you on the 10-minute trip into the Old Town.
Free WIFI is available in the hotel and conference centre. A cash machine is available in the lobby of the Valamar Dubrovnik Lacroma.
Find out detailed information here.
Check-out: 10AM; late check-out and express check-out also available upon request and availability
- What emergency services must know about EU legislationJanuary 17, 2019 - 3:32 pm
- Top 5 reasons why you should join EENA 2019December 14, 2018 - 1:39 pm
- Take a sneak peek at the 2019 programme !December 6, 2018 - 9:15 am
- Registrations now open !December 6, 2018 - 9:10 am
- Discover the EENA Conference by video…December 6, 2018 - 8:30 am
EENA privacy & legal
Site editor: EENA asbl
Director of Publication: Dr Demetrios Pyrros
Hosting company: OVH France