I want to register and I am an employee of a private company that is NOT A MEMBER OF EENA.
I have to pay an ADMISSION FEE and my request of participation should be sent to Kasia Koc at email@example.com
My registration is only CONFIRMED once my participation is accepted by the EENA Events team and the registration fee is PAID.
The registrations will be checked on a regular basis and emails of notifications will be send to those potential participants that are excluded from FREE OF CHARGE ADMISSIONS.
FREE OF CHARGE
I want to register and I am:
- an employee of a company with renewed EENA membership for 2022 or have joined EENA in 2022;
- working for emergency services and 112 centres (firefighter, policemen, medical help professional, 112 call operator, etc);
- working for public authorities such as ministries, city councils;
- a researcher or academic working on topics related to the emergency services;
- a sponsor, speaker, exhibitor, and/or special guests;
- a contracted staff for a sponsor or exhibitor;
- a journalist or official media partner for the event;
- an EENA 112 Awards nominee;
- an employee of an association or NGO working on the topics related to the emergency services.
My registration is then FREE of charge. I can proceed to the registration online directly.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- entrance to the Conference sessions and exhibition for three days;
- entrance to the 112 Awards Ceremony on 27 April;
- coffee breaks and cocktail reception on 27 April organised during three days of the event.