Join us at EENA 2019 !
Registration is FREE for EENA Members, Emergency Services and Public Authorities.
Registration includes access to:
Important note to NON EENA MEMBERS!
NON EENA MEMBERS interested in attending the EENA Conference 2019 cannot register online but need to contact Kasia Koc: firstname.lastname@example.org
All exhibitors, speakers and special guests (whether EENA member or not) should also register via the button below.
Simply click on the registration button below to be a part of it all !
Find out about invitation letters & visa requests here.
Deadline to book your hotel here: 1 March to guarantee the EENA negotiated rates.
* Please, note that EENA has just been notified that there will be exceptionally low accommodation availability due to a parallel event taking place in Dubrovnik exactly the same week as EENA Conference. Remember to book your accommodation and flights as soon as possible! *
The organisers do not accept responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. All participants are strongly advised to make their own personal insurance before travelling to the conference.
- Tech for Good: Telemedicine & Defibrillators (AEDs)March 7, 2019 - 3:22 pm
- Natural disasters, climate change and public safetyFebruary 21, 2019 - 5:21 pm
- Improving wellness for call-takers and dispatchersFebruary 7, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- Save the date: EENA Pre-Conference GDPR WorkshopJanuary 31, 2019 - 1:06 pm
- EENA Conference 2019 – Get ready for EU legislationJanuary 31, 2019 - 12:08 pm
EENA privacy & legal
Site editor: EENA asbl
Director of Publication: Dr Demetrios Pyrros
Hosting company: OVH France