Croatia is not part of the Schengen Zone.
On joining the EU, Croatia extended a ruling for holders of Schengen visas. This regulation allows holders of valid dual or multiple entry Schengen visas to enter, stay and transit in or through Croatia WITHOUT the need for an additional visa.
All visitors entering Croatia must possess a valid passport or a valid ID in some cases.
Please check the Croatian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website for visa requirements for Croatia. If you do need a visa, please contact the Croatian Embassy in your country for more information.
There is a list of Embassies on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ website.
For visa purposes, our hotel can send you a confirmation email. Please contact Dorja Horvat at Dorja.Horvat@valamar.com
Letters of invitation to attend the EENA Conference 2019 in Dubrovnik can be requested on demand to EENA by sending an email to Kasia Koc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have registered online.
Visa applications are not the responsibility of EENA.
Letters of invitation will be emailed as a PDF document. Print copies will be mailed upon conference attendee’s request by regular post only.
Kindly note that issuing invitation letters does not commit EENA to any financial obligation. No exceptions to this policy will be made.
Required information for EENA to issue your invitation letter for visa purposes:
- Your full name
- Name of organisation
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Passport number
- Expiry date of your passport
- Tech for Good: Telemedicine & Defibrillators (AEDs)March 7, 2019 - 3:22 pm
- Natural disasters, climate change and public safetyFebruary 21, 2019 - 5:21 pm
- Improving wellness for call-takers and dispatchersFebruary 7, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- Save the date: EENA Pre-Conference GDPR WorkshopJanuary 31, 2019 - 1:06 pm
- EENA Conference 2019 – Get ready for EU legislationJanuary 31, 2019 - 12:08 pm
EENA privacy & legal
Site editor: EENA asbl
Director of Publication: Dr Demetrios Pyrros
Hosting company: OVH France