Get inspired by EENA2019
10-12 April 2019
The EENA2019 Conference has ended with a new record of participation: we have welcomed over 900 participants from more than 60 countries.
This year, we learnt the latest developments and trends in public safety worldwide from more than 100 high-level speakers. The programme included drones for public safety, telemedicine, Next Generation 112, regulatory issues, natural disasters and climate change, Artificial Intelligence, training and well-being of call-takers and dispatchers, an update of Advanced Mobile Location…and much more.
Until our next time together in Riga (1-3 April 2020), let’s continue being inspired by the presentations, remember all the good moments looking at the photo gallery and experience again the event with the selected videos (more will be added in the next days on a rolling basis).
See you in 2020!
- Tech for Good: Telemedicine & Defibrillators (AEDs)March 7, 2019 - 3:22 pm
- Natural disasters, climate change and public safetyFebruary 21, 2019 - 5:21 pm
- Improving wellness for call-takers and dispatchersFebruary 7, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- Save the date: EENA Pre-Conference GDPR WorkshopJanuary 31, 2019 - 1:06 pm
- EENA Conference 2019 – Get ready for EU legislationJanuary 31, 2019 - 12:08 pm
EENA privacy & legal
Site editor: EENA asbl
Director of Publication: Dr Demetrios Pyrros
Hosting company: OVH France