This is the venue hosting the EENA Conference 2019
Where to stay?
EENA has negotiated the most competitive rates in two 4-star hotels of the Valamar Group – Lacroma and Argosy Hotels.
Scroll down to find how to book your hotel room.
Click here to find out the hotel rates negotiated by EENA.
* Deadline to book:
The negotiated rates have been prolonged. Don’t wait to book your room. ONLY 100 rooms left.
* Please, note that EENA has just been notified that there will be exceptionally low accommodation availability due to a parallel event taking place in Dubrovnik exactly the same week as EENA Conference. Remember to book your accommodation and flights as soon as possible! *
Located 650m away from the EENA Conference venue
How to book your hotel
1) Click on the Hotel Booking website here
2) Select your hotel
3) Enter your arrival and departure dates by clicking on the button “Modify – Date”, then click on “More options” to indicate the number of persons (1 or 2) per room
4) Select the type of room by clicking on the button “Book”
5) Then, proceed with your booking by entering your personal details and credit card details as a guarantee
1) Fill in the reservation form here with the selection of your hotel, your booking request and your organisation details.
2) Return the reservation form by email to email@example.com.
Kindly note that payment procedure will be arranged by email with the hotel based on your preference (credit card or bank transfer).
After the deadline, EENA cannot guarantee the availability of the rooms at the negotiated rates. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you reserve your rooms as soon as possible to find the accommodation solution that is best for your needs.
EENA privacy & legal
Site editor: EENA asbl
Director of Publication: Dr Demetrios Pyrros
Hosting company: OVH France