28 October 2021
We had a great time at the EENA Conference 2021 and are already preparing the EENA Conference 2022 (27-29 April in Marseille). To help us build a great programme for next year, we would like to get your proposals for presentations. To respond to the call for abstracts, you can fill in the form on this link.
The deadline to propose your abstracts is 24 November.
Please also note that:
– For companies: presentations at the EENA Conference are only open to EENA members and come with a speaking fee
– You can submit as many abstracts as you want!
– Only the successful applicants will be contacted by EENA; at the latest by 7 January 2022.
- Emergency control room design
- Responding to emergency communications related to domestic violence
- Responding to psychological emergencies
- Location data in support of situational awareness
- Budget & tender issues
- Cloud-based emergency services
- Private critical infrastructure control rooms (for instance: specific control rooms in airports, ports…)
- Preventing violence against emergency services personnel
- Artificial intelligence
- Next Generation 112 implementation – plans and case studies
- Ensuring continuity of emergency communications
- Mental health of call-takers
- Cross-border cooperation / exchange of data
- Quality assurance
- Open category (you’re free to propose anything)
You can contact Benoît Vivier (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions related to this call for abstracts.