Call for abstracts is now OPEN!
13 April 2021
We’re working hard to organise the EENA Conference 2021 and we are looking forward to seeing you all in Riga, Latvia on 6-8 October 2021. We’re preparing a packed programme to help us share everything we’ve learnt over the past challenging months and to keep us driving change for people’s safety across the world. But we need your help!
Today we’re launching the call for abstracts for the EENA Conference. The call for abstracts is open to all, although companies wishing to speak at the conference should be Members of EENA. Proposals should be submitted by 14 May 2021 via the form.
If you have a proposal for one of the topics below that you think could benefit the public safety community, we want to hear from you at #EENA2021:
- Sessions related to COVID-19 response
- Non-emergency numbers during COVID-19
- Remote call-taking
- Preventing congestion of emergency call centres
- Communicating with the public during a pandemic
- Any other interesting proposal related to COVID-19 response
- User Experience and User Interface Design (UX/UI)
- Responding to natural disasters
- Staff retention in PSAPs
- Implementing Public Warning Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Emergency Apps/PEMEA
- NG eCall
- Emergency location – Modern techniques to locate people in emergencies (including indoor location)
If you have any questions, please contact Benoit Vivier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help shape the future of emergency response by joining the speaker line-up at our EENA Conference 2021 in beautiful Riga this autumn. Add to Calendar.